These pictures were taken at the end of the day - - - with the last of the natural light at dusk and turning dark within minutes.
It is also near the end of leaf color and leaves being left on trees. It has been a brief color peak this year. Last night we had a lot of wind and some rain. Many of the leaves were on the ground this morning.
The pictures probably don't quite capture the way the light hit but the leaves had a momentary glow against the darkening sky.
I love the way this picture photographed. It looks more like a painting. I have no idea how I did that.
This is our youngest cat - - - named Kit Kat. She looks like autumn, doesn't she?
The rainbow is a bit difficult to see since the sky was almost dark but you can almost discern it. Don't go cross-eyed from straining your eyes to see it.
And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. Genesis 9:16
3 comments:
Beautiful photos! God must certainly love autumn because He perfected his color palette in this season.
Loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing them.
Cute KK!
I think I'm going to take the back way home sometime...seems like it would be a nice time of year to drive it.
Post a Comment