Our church gives us a great benefits package. They make employment with them as appealing as possible. It has enabled me to have paid holidays and quite a few vacation days since I have been on payroll there over ten years now. At 5 o'clock today, I punched the time clock and don't have to go back until January 4 - - and I will receive full pay for both weeks. Isn't that wonderful? My husband gets the same schedule beginning around lunchtime tomorrow. It is worth saving days until the end of the year and then getting a long break to rest or travel or do some projects at home.
Speaking of travel, I am going to connect you to my sister's blog to see most of our Gatlinburg pictures. There is no sense in me posting them since I would use the same ones she did. The two she did not post are the ones I have shown you. Santa was in the lobby of the Wyndham timeshare and insisted everyone sit on his lap - - no matter the size of the person. He must have had bionic legs!
Speaking of travel, I am going to connect you to my sister's blog to see most of our Gatlinburg pictures. There is no sense in me posting them since I would use the same ones she did. The two she did not post are the ones I have shown you. Santa was in the lobby of the Wyndham timeshare and insisted everyone sit on his lap - - no matter the size of the person. He must have had bionic legs!
3 comments:
Enjoy your vacation...you deserve it! You work so hard. Thank you for all your kind words and your prayers! Merry Christmas!
Kelly and Kenli
Looks like Fun! by the way we gave you an Award,
Merry Christmas
Amanda
Have a wonderful time during your time off. I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment