This is where our church congregation will move in August. Today members were invited to come and write Scripture verses on the concrete foundation before the floor covering is put down.
This is the left side of the building where the children can be dropped off directly at their department.
Look at the design of the bricks. It's very attractive. The following pictures show the view from the children's entrance.
I love it! We have a modern building by shopping centers and next door to a field of cattle grazing. It's very peaceful.
For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills. Psalm 50:10






6 comments:
It is so nice to "meet" you Lynda. What a blessing to have a new building and I love the picture of the cow grazing! Wishing you a wonderful week.
It is a beautiful building. What a great idea for writing scriptures.
It's a very pretty building. I will have to visit. It will be strange to not be in the old building. I spent 12 years there growing up.
We did the scripture thing with our renovations & new building too. It's cool.
What a great building and how great it will be for the kids
well for everyone
We have property for a new church building
but the county has fought us for three years
If God wants it to happen it will
thanks for visiting my blog and commenting (o:
I love the cow pasture next to the church. What a peaceful setting! And the scripture idea on the floor is wonderful! It is a beautiful building indeed!
This is one beautiful Church..what verse did you write on the floor?? What a great idea! :)
Post a Comment