Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ocoee Dinner





Last Saturday my husband and I drove out Hwy 64 to this location.  We went to the restaurant.  Here are the views looking out the window from our table.


After dinner, we took a few pictures of the surrounding outside area.  You can rent cabins with a view of the lake.  (The link above gives the rates and some interior pictures.)
You could go sail boating or fishing.



Or for the more adventurous - - - how about some river rafting?



The rafts are tied on top of the buses when delivering rafters to their point of origin and return trip.


It was a beautiful drive and we had a good time getting out of our  normal routine for a few hours.

One day Jesus said to His disciples, "Let's go over to the other side of the lake."  So they got into a boat and set out.  Luke 8:22

5 comments:

Allen said...

Wow what a beautiful sight! Thanks for taking me along with you on your trip!!

grammy said...

It did look like a wonderful outing
you should have went white water rafting (o:
or have you stayed at the Inn?
we finally have a day with sun and no rain or wind!!!
Granddaughters BD party today is outside (o:

Pat said...

Looks like a nice place to visit. I'd just watch the rafters go by since I'm afraid of water! LOL!

Rachel said...

Hey ! thank you for your lovely comment ! we lost all the games, though I have an excuse ~ we played the elite teams !lol Did you get on the buses ?

Sammy and Missy Parris said...

Wow! That's nice. That area is beautiful. I'm planning on taking the boys fishing soon. This place looks ideal.
God Bless You!
Sammy Parris