The above picture is how it looked about 8:30 this morning. My husband is the person in the next two pictures.
Watching the forecast and knowing that whatever is on the roads tonight will freeze solid for a couple more days gave my husband reason to get out around noon and further clear our tire tracks.
We don't worry about getting out of the subdivision because you let off the gas, never hit the brake, and pray no one is coming out of the side streets. By the time you reach the bottom, you have climbed another small incline and it's fairly easy to stop. However, coming back up the hill is next to impossible without four-wheel drive.
Remember yesterday.
Here is today after my Hero cleared the snow from behind it and got it backed into the driveway. All his outside work only took 45 minutes. He was rewarded with a delicious, hot lunch.
And to the top left of the picture, you can get the view of new and old colors of paint on the house.
Meanwhile inside the hacienda, it was time to relax and view the snow from a warmer environment.
KK definitely needed a nap after racing through the house like a wild thing who needed to use up some energy. Part of her fun was stalking Ginger Ale. You can tell he was really upset!
We are relaxing and enjoying the rest of the day because tomorrow we all have to be at work early!




13 comments:
looks like you and the cats are enjoying the snow... wow...making paths to drive in...what a hero. We have snow and below zero weather (o:
I need to use a workout tape...never had Rchards though.
I love looking out the window at the snow, also happy I don't have to venture out in it. Wow, the road and driveway was a huge task...way to go Bill!! Now enjoy the rest of your day in the warm house.
Blessings~
Laura
You have an awesome hubby. That is a really looooong drive. I hope he was able to take a little nap after all that work.
I think he must be an awesome man to be out in that weather working so hard.
Boy you live in a pretty area! But I bet that's hard to drive up and down that hill on ice! Your husband is a keeper, alright!
What a great husband and how wonderful of you to have a warm lunch waiting. Your kitties are so beautiful; I always wish I could relax as well as cats! Be careful tomorrow.
Your husband is a forward thinker. Gotta love that. Can't tell if the house is going 'green' or was green. :)
Your kitties are so cute....want some more???
xoxoxo
be safe out there driving with the crazies!
What a beautiful place!! Tell your hubby to be careful and to take his time. Love the kitties, they are sweethearts.... look so relaxed. What a lovely you are to have a nice warm lunch for hubby after he worked so hard. Stay warm and safe!!
I love the way snow looks, but not so much getting around in it. I've been watching it fall and it is lovely. Less lovely at 6:30 tomorrow morning when I have to go to work. Stay warm and cozy, as much as you can.
I can understand why your husband is your hero. I hope you'll be careful trying to get out for work. I don't think we're going to be going anywhere for a couple of days. We had snow flurries all day and it is still snowing. I'm going to have to clear the driveway again tomorrow.
Oh! you poor guys so much snow , Hope you all cat nap.LOL
It still looks better than our road. Sigh.
We heard on the weather last night that every state except Florida has had some snow, including Hawaii. I said to my husband, that because snow is so uncommon in the south, snow blowers are probably pretty hard to come by. Lots of snow is normal in Manitoba,(Canada)so we are always prepared, but where I live most of the storms have passed us by lately.....today it seems to be our turn...no wind but lots of fluffy flakes!
Post a Comment