And I'll keep praying for rain rejoice in the promise of answered prayer.
Praise the Lord for the rain!
Oh I'm jealous... As usual, it missed us!!!! Sniff Sniff...Hugs,Betsy
Here too! I'm rejoicing in the mud.. which I don't think I will ever complain about. again. ever :) So glad you got rain too! -Tammy
I was think the same thing. How I have missed the sound of rain on my window panes!
That is GREAT news!!!!
I am loving the sound of rain on the roof today too! I'm sure your kitties are keeping you entertained today. God bless you and have a great week.
It rained at our house on Saturday which was a blessing. Glad to have a southerner as a friend!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
And I'll keep praying for rain rejoice in the promise of answered prayer.
Praise the Lord for the rain!
Oh I'm jealous... As usual, it missed us!!!! Sniff Sniff...
Hugs,
Betsy
Here too! I'm rejoicing in the mud.. which I don't think I will ever complain about. again. ever :) So glad you got rain too! -Tammy
I was think the same thing. How I have missed the sound of rain on my window panes!
That is GREAT news!!!!
I am loving the sound of rain on the roof today too! I'm sure your kitties are keeping you entertained today. God bless you and have a great week.
It rained at our house on Saturday which was a blessing. Glad to have a southerner as a friend!
Post a Comment