How did TWENTY-EIGHT years pass by so quickly? November 21 was the date I went to the hospital to deliver our second daughter - - - the baby of our family.
At some point, I will find a picture of what I looked like at that time. My hairstyle didn't look this good if I remember correctly.
This picture was taken today as was the picture of my daughter at her birthday luncheon prepared by her Mamaw (her husband's maternal grandmother).
We had a great time visiting together with all the families. Our immediate family is blessed to live in close proximity of each other. We love being together. Anyone who knows Amanda can tell you that she is a fun, caring person who enjoys life to the fullest. She is very creative and is ecstatic to be using that talent in her classroom. We are very thankful God gave her to us - - - on a Monday - - - - 28 years ago!



8 comments:
What beautiful photos of you two! Enjoy this Thanksgiving week.
Happy birthday to your sweet girl!!!!!
Happy Birthday Amanda! I see a strong resemblance! What a nice picture of both of you!
Happy Birthday Amanda!! You look just as beautiful as your mother! I am sure you all enjoyed celebrating your special day! I hope the year ahead is a great one for you!
betty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wishing Amanda a wonderful year and a very blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Great pictures of you both! How well I remember Amanda's arrival and birthday. Please tell her Happy B-Day for me...a few days late...We just celebrated Susan's 29th on the 22nd I think you probably remember that since you kept during the day Sally while I was at the hospital. I will never forget your help during the time that Susan was so sick and Mommy came home from the hospital
so tired to an active 3 year old. Thank you again for your help and for all your years of friendship. I love you!! Have a very blessed day. Nancy
Happy Birthday to your daughter. I know God will use her gifts as a teacher to bless many students!
Post a Comment