Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but this is the time of year when work overtakes my personal life.
You can go to the link for our library post so you can see the activity at our church last week. Since the reading program started, we have not really had a "breather" until this week. It's a great thing - - - - but last weekend was definitely a time to relax.
And if you don't go to the library link, it's fine but please go to our younger daughter's link and see her newest "pregnancy pic". I really like it. Grandson time is almost here!!!
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalm 127:3

8 comments:
I remember what a busy time of year this is for you! I visited your daughter's blog. Beautiful photo of her and I am so excited for each of you. God bless!
Your daughter is absolutely radiant in her pregnancy! How neat it is so close before you'll be meeting Benjamin face to face and getting to know him!! It does sound like a busy time for you all; but it is good that people are reading and enjoying the reading program!
betty
Good timing on my blog link. I'm about to upload the rest of the pictures we took that day. ;)
I'm already wondering how many pictures I'm going to take of Benjamin...Safe to say it will be A LOT. The question is, will he allow me the time to post them?
Your daughter's pictures are wonderful. She really beams in each of them. I'm glad you got a breather from your busy schedule.
Oh, your daughter looks beautiful. So excited for you all!
Now...don't work too hard Lynda!!!! Thats an order. :)
I is wonderful to see so many children at Bible School and Hope we see the first photo's of Benjamin.
Hi Lynda, Great to hear from you. You are truly a busy lady... Your daughter looks great. I'm sure they are getting very excited....
AND--I remember those days of lots of summer programs going on at the church... Busy times!!!!
Glad you are doing so well.
Hugs,
Betsy
How exciting both your reading program and that Grandson that will be born soon! Congrats!!:)
Post a Comment