Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Baby Love

We got to spend time with Benjamin and his parents today.  All of us got to hold him a bunch but you won't know it from these pictures!   This child can sleep through about anything.  The reason is probably a result from spending almost four days in NICU - - where the lights never go out and there is continual noise of some sort.  (In the picture above, notice the size of his hands compared to Bill's.)
I love my tender-hearted husband and his strong love for all of us.  He is precious, precious, precious!!!!!   And so is this sweet new grandchild God has given us!
I think Benjamin is telling his fans that he has had enough of the paparazzi for the day!

Yes, may you see your children's children.  Psalm 128:6a

14 comments:

Mary Helen said...

How precious!!

Anonymous said...

How precious!

Mary Helen

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and such a blessing. Love these pictures.

Terra said...

Love those tiny baby hands and how your husband is holding him so safely.

betty said...

so love the pictures; Benjamin is so adorable! I can imagine he wants to be held by all (and not relinguished once he gets in someone's arms). I'm glad it was only a 4 day stay in the NICU and he seems to be doing just fine now! Let's hope he continues to be a good sleeper!

betty

Buttercup said...

These are the sweetest pictures. What an adorable baby. Congratulations and every blessing. What a special and wonderful time!

Pat said...

These are great photos! The baby is so adorable! You will have so much fun with him!

George said...

I'm glad you all were able to hold Benjamin. I'm sure you will soon be able to enjoy him when he's wide awake. He's a precious little boy.

Judi said...

Hi Lynda...
Benjamin is just beautiful....and your husband is just loving his special moments with the little one....the picture of you and him is so sweet. What a happy time.
have a great rest of the week!
Judi

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Adorable! So very handsome!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my sweetness! HE is just precious and perfect. And I agree...there is nothing sweeter than a tender hearted man; you've been blessed.
Love the photos! Go enjoy that boy. :)
xoxo

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh how precious, Lynda... Congrats to you and your hubby---and to Benjamin and his parents... He is truly a gorgeous baby.... NOW--you need to do as grandparents do: SPOIL him!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Caribbean Cindy said...

I absolutely LOVE the photo of you and Bill with precious Benjamin. There is such love on your faces! Made me cry!! I am so very, very happy for all of you! Can't wait to see him in person some day!

Caribbean Cindy said...

I absolutely LOVE the photo of you and Bill with precious Benjamin. There is such love on your faces! Made me cry!! I am so very, very happy for all of you! Can't wait to see him in person some day!