Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Give-Away

Since it is this time of year ALREADY - - - I thought I would like to give a couple of blog friends a gift - - - not decorations though.

It is this book.  I will choose at least two names either Thanksgiving Day or Friday to receive a copy of this book.  If you want your name in the "dish", please let me know in the comments.
Speaking of comments, you might not hear much of any from me until Christmas vacation.  Your blogs are getting read but no comments have been left by me.
I have five more (partial) weeks to work until I am retired.  Plus, we are privileged to have Benjamin here a couple of days a week to babysit!  He is so very precious and good-natured.
 When I get a few free minutes, it is spent typing information for the library manual that will be left for the new director.  She is very smart and God has given her some GREAT ideas - - so she does NOT have to do anything the way I did it in the past.  However, if she has any questions about what I did, she will have access to "my brain on paper"!  It's an exciting time for both of us!

Don't you see that children are God's best giftPsalm 127:3

9 comments:

betty said...

Count me in for the giveaway! Looks like a great book!

Benjamin is so cute! I can see why he would take precedence over blogs :)

good idea to have a book of how you did things to pass on when you retire; I think it is good to have that as a framework for how she will want to do the job

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

betty

Anonymous said...

Benjamin is so precious. These are busy and exciting times for you. Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving.

Pat said...

This is a great time to retire so you can spend more time with Benjamin! He is adorable! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Throw my name in the hat for your raffle please! :)

Linda said...

Hi Lynda,

What a lovely post! The book looks great and your photos are so nice. Wishing you a safe and very happy Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog.

MH said...

Lynda, the book sounds very interesting. I will get it even if I don't win the giveaway!

Buttercup said...

I guess I'm late for the giveaway. What a thoughtful and useful book. Love the pictures of Benjamin. What a cutie!

Busy Bee Suz said...

LOOK at how precious he is! I'm so glad you are getting some good old fashioned quality time with him.
5 weeks. Let the countdown begin. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family.
XO

Chris Sanchez said...

Love all of the pictures!

West Side of Straight said...

Oh Miss Lynda - I'm so happy for you that you are soon to be "retired". I'm enjoying every day, and so thankful to be in good health to do all the things I enjoy doing. I've been so removed from bloggin this summer and fall, and just came in tonite to read a few! Your little Benjamin is such a cutie. Nice to have a baby around! Have a Merry Christmas. Would love to win your Christmas Giveaway book! jo