Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winners

Congratulations to

I will mail your books no later than Tuesday!

There are no pics tonight because it said my photo space is full - - - - so I have been deleting old blogs and old pics on Picasa - - - because I have the pics on my computer and have saved a lot of my blogs on Word - - - and printed them - - - - so why keep the stuff on the internet?!!!  Plus I don't want to pay for storage.

 It said it can take up to 24 hours for them to delete - - - so maybe next time you will have pictures?!!!

4 comments:

Terra said...

Congrats to the winners, and I hope your photo situation will be fixed soon. That is what I will do if they tell me I have too many photos on blogger, delete some.

betty said...

congrats to the winners! can't wait to read the book :)

I heard a lot of other people had trouble too reaching their capacity for photos. I haven't gotten that message yet but I don't post lots of pictures. Wonder if it is a glitch within Blogger?

betty

Busy Bee Suz said...

Hey Lynda,
I hit my capacity over a year ago....I could not figure out how to delete photos on picasa. :(
I went ahead and paid 5$ and I'm going strong. I think the extra storage goes a long way.
Take care,
Suz

Judi said...

Hi Lynda..*hugs*
You must take lots of pictures...like me too. We on blogland all seem to be that way...and its so fun to share.
Well hopefully you will have more space for that special picture.

Yes its been colder here in our neck of the woods but still a great fall so far.

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving...and great week so far..

Judi