Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spelled WRONG!!

I can't believe I spelled the name of the restaurant wrong!!!   It is Ocoee Dam Deli - - - - like structures that hold back water - - - because it is located by the TVA Dam #1 in Ocoee.

All the sandwiches are named for different dams around the United States.  I am so embarrassed for my mistake - - - because it misrepresented them - - - and because I rarely spell anything wrong.  I have fixed the previous post.

http://www.ocoeedamdeli.com/#&panel1-1 

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Spell check sticks the wrong word in for me lots of times:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Terri D said...

I didn't even notice!! No worries.

Unknown said...

Those of us who know you, would know you didnt do that on purpose. Put it behind. :-)

TexWisGirl said...

laughing.

Terra said...

Not to worry. We love ya.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Didn't hurt my feelings at all. :) Damn it.
XO