Don't you love springtime?!!
The time of year when beautiful colors bloom
against the brown landscape of the leftover winter.
The additional beauty of it is that we did not plant any of these.
They were here before we moved in 18 years ago.
Here's another pretty thing. When you shop at Bi-Lo, you get fuel perks. Ours had accumulated to an eighty-seven cent discount per gallon of gas for the car. Then Publix had another incentive - - - a $50 gas card for $40 (when you spent $50 on groceries). We saved $26 on our last fill-up!!!
The items below are favorites of ours, too. At least they were last week - - - when we were VERY SICK with a bad coughing cold virus. Bill, Benjamin, and I all had it. PRAY you don't get it. It makes you super tired while you cough with every few breaths. Plus it took my sense of smell and taste for four days. The interesting thing is no fever accompanied it. We both agreed that it was about the sickest we have been in a long time. It was a rough week but life is about back to normal. We occasionally need "not normal" to appreciate routine.
Schools are on spring break this week so I may get a chance to do some blogging. I have about decided that there is not time to post on the weeks I am babysitting our precious grandson. So I have not made it a priority. Life is flying by too quickly with him as it is. We don't want to miss a minute of it. I have read most of your posts - - even if I haven't had time to comment. I will not be offended if you don't leave comments on mine. Summer is right around the corner and there will be time once again to enjoy visiting with each of you!


9 comments:
sorry you were all sick, but hopefully feeling much better now.
soak up your life and enjoy it! and don't feel guilty. :)
So glad you are all feeling better now! No worries about not blogging - family is always first. Check in now and then, just to say hi though, so we know you are okay (please!). Love & hugs!!
Those spring flowering bulbs are always a delight, especially when you did not even need to plant them. Be well.
Sounds like a nasty sickness! Glad you all are feeling better now! That was a great deal with the fuel. Any way to save money is a good thing! If I had a choice between spending time with a toddler or blogging, I would definitely pick spending time with my grandson; enjoy!
betty
Lynda, I am so happy to see a post from you, I had missed you and wondered if all was well. I am so sorry that you have all been sick, and my prayers is that you are recovering well and quickly. Lovely Spring photos. Sending you a hug.
Hi Cutie, So sorry to hear that you all have had the crud. That coughing can go on and on and on...
We've been traveling all month and have one more trip... Then there's two trips in April.... Busy Beavers we are...
Yes--spring has been here for a few days--but it's gotten cold again. SO--winter is not finished with us YET... Oh Well.
Did you see our Vols win today???? WOW!
Hugs,
Betsy
Happy to hear you are feeling better:) Life keeps us busy and the grandkids are top priority for me too! Enjoy your day dear friend, BIG HUGS!
Love those kinds of Halls. Yes, so soothing. I love the daffodils. I planted some bulbs that someone gave me 3 years ago after my mama died and they still haven't come up:(. I'm just not a gardener.
The 'free' flowers are gorgeous. Happy spring to you all. Sorry about the sickness; Jeff has it as well as Lindsay. It's only a matter of minutes before Lo and I are down. :0
Enjoy your time with Mr. Benjamin. Isnt it time for a picture update of him?? hint hint.
XO
Post a Comment