School is back in session so Benjamin is with us each week again while his mom teaches. She does a great job with her students. Of course, we have a fun, fun time with Benjamin whether it is just running errands or going to the indoor playground at our church.
Bill and I found time for fun, too - - a day trip here and there. This one was at Gibbs Gardens in Ballground, GA. These cloth coyotes are moved around the area to discourage deer from eating the beautiful landscapes. They didn't get to keep Bill - - that's my privilege.
We did some more outside painting. It's amazing how paint can dress up furniture!
This is the current project in a hallway. All the "popcorn" is off the ceiling now but we are still sanding and spackling. It takes time - - - more than a person plans.
And the yardwork - - - never-ending. That is why you have not heard from me since the beginning of summer. I can't promise I'll be back on a regular basis - - - but I would like to work it into the schedule. These pics are from my phone - - - - only mediocre on a couple cuz it was on the wrong setting. My daughter discovered that for me. I am still reading the majority of blogs but haven't had a lot of time for comments - - - so I am not offended if you don't write on mine. I really do enjoy hearing about what's happening in your lives.
6 comments:
We miss you when you cant post, but I totally understand. I kept two of my young granddaughters and it was all I could do to keep up with them. Enjoy, because time passes to fast. Post when you can.
Benjamin looks as if he is a big help with the yard work. I like the picture of Bill and the coyote. I'm glad you found the time for another getaway yesterday.
Looks like you have been very busy, know you are happy to have the comeback kid in your arms again. He is growing and so cute.
I KNOW how much you two are enjoying having Benjamin around. I'm sure he is a HUGE help to you both!!!! Such a big boy now!!!
Your home is looking better and better. Love the white chairs... Gorgeous...
Cute photo of Bill and the coyote..... (Glad you didn't take the coyote home with you though... ha)
Hugs
Betsy
Gibbs Gardens is near our Nalley Valley home that we shared with mother. Benjamin sure is cute.
Love seeing your updates….little Benjamin is growing up so fast. I'm sure I'm not the first person to mention that he resembles his handsome Grandpa Bill!!?? Enjoy. XOXO
Post a Comment