I love the first spotting of crocus peeking out from the lawn! There's hope of Spring in the air! Hard to believe that was only a couple of days after that snow storm!
Here in the Ozarks yesterday was in the 70's (what a tease) and tomorrow the high is in the low 40's. I did hear peepers the last two nights up at the ponds. Their gonna freeze their little webbed feet and peeper off this weekend!!!
6 comments:
I like that last one the best. A nice peek of what the spring season will bring.
Wow all that snow. brrr that looks cold. I do like the last picture with the flowers. I do hope it warms up for you!
love the dramatic difference just a few days can make...i think there's a message there for me =)
love, lisa xoxo
I love the first spotting of crocus peeking out from the lawn! There's hope of Spring in the air! Hard to believe that was only a couple of days after that snow storm!
Here in the Ozarks yesterday was in the 70's (what a tease) and tomorrow the high is in the low 40's. I did hear peepers the last two nights up at the ponds. Their gonna freeze their little webbed feet and peeper off this weekend!!!
God bless and have a beautiful day!!!
Lovely crocus..so springy! Hope the snow doesn't come back..ours is melting in the rain:)
Post a Comment