Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shepherd's Heart

I'll not post what I am doing today - - but will do that tomorrow.  Today, I will link you to our younger daughter's blog that she wrote yesterday, her last day of work as a daycare director. . . . a difficult day for her because she has such a tender, loving heart for those God puts in her path.  She very eloquently expressed that in her post.  Her leadership there has been successful because she has reflected the Shepherd Heart of our Precious Lord.  Her future as a teacher excites her  - - - but it is always hard to say good-bye when we go a new direction in the road map of life.

Go ye therefore and teach . . . . . Matthew 28:19a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda, I am on my way to visit with her.

Amanda said...

I like the Bible verse. :)

Caribbean Cindy said...

I read it - beautiful expression of her sweet thoughts. Loved all the thoughtful gifts. She will be missed!

Pat said...

Your daughter sounds like a wonderful and caring person. I wish her the best in her new career.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know! I can so feel her pain - and excitement. Like I tried to tell her (I couldn't get my comment posted) - I sat next to her sweet supervising teacher at inservice - Ms. Rollins is precious - that, of course, happening before I knew I would resign - and I hope she will so embrace this new season of her life - and drink in the blessing and peace of those mountains - which have been my mountains, too - for 7 years. Not to mention the unbelievable privilege of teaching those children...