I have saved about anything and everything over the years - - - because it can always be used again for something! Well, I guess I have finally gotten to a different stage in my life because if I'm not using it, I want it GONE. Plus, we need to empty out some of our basement. If not, the kids will get to do it one day. Ha. Ha.
The basement is my idea and on my schedule. However, at my employment with the church library, we are working a plan with a definite timetable. Our library will move the first full week in September. Currently the cabinets are emptied in one storeroom and already some boxes are packed. The books will be packed September 1 & 2. I'll give you more updates and pictures when that happens.
The cardboard boxes are empty at this point but the crates are packed and have already been moved. . . . . and that's all for tonight. I did read everyone's blog but don't have time for comments until about Thursday . . . .
But God said to him . . . . Who will get it all? Luke 12:20 NLT




6 comments:
Just caught up
Now you went and did it
made me feel like I need to do this
I already have a charity pickup scheduled
I hate myself sometimes for all the stuff I accumulate
I will do it
Pack it up (o:
I wish I could come and help with the moving! What a huge job. I know you will have some good helping hands! Can't wait to see the finished library. What a wonderful ministry to so many people!!
Busy you are!!! I'll be praying for you and all that you have going on in the weeks ahead. I hope all goes smooth and falls into place with great ease.
Laura
Thanks for the reminder... we are finally at that point in our lives when my wife and I are getting rid of more than we buy. Buy something new... get rid of two. :)
Larry
It feels good to get rid of some things, to downsize, doesn't it?
Good luck with the move!
...out with the old....and out with the clutter. :)
Post a Comment