Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thank You!


I received this in the mail last week from Mildred.  She awarded it to me when I "wrote" a song for her sweet Harriet.  You will see that little ditty in the comments section.  I have a sweet missionary friend who loves tea rooms.  When she is home on furlough, I will gift her with this because I know she will enjoy it, too.  It will be the gift that keeps on giving!

Not only is the magazine beautiful with great decorating ideas and delicious recipes but it was also accompanied by this equally beautiful note card.  Thank you, Mildred for making a regular day a special day!


Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift.  2 Corinthians 9:15

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda, Glad you are enjoying the magazine and I hope your missionary friend will too. Everyone loves the song you came up with for Harriet's photo in her cowgirl hat! My brother called me from Calif. to comment on it ~ thanks again! Mildred

George said...

This looks like a wonderful magazine. Mildred is a very sweet person.

Busy Bee Suz said...

How wonderfulllll.....gifts are great, gifts of friendship are even greater!!!

Amy DeTrempe said...

Great gift. And isn't it even more wonderful to have someone to share it with.

West Side of Straight said...

How nice was that?!? That was great of her to send you the magazine and card, and now you sharing it also. Way to go. Have a great week. jo

Anonymous said...

A very nice award. Congratulations! :-)

Pat said...

The gift that keeps on giving! How nice! And nice of you to pass it on to your friend!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Lynda, Congrats on the little gifts... I read the little 'ditty' you wrote for Harriet.... I call Mildred a good friend of mine ---and she is the one who introduced me to YOU.. That is very special...

Have a wonderful week..
Hugs,
Betsy

missy said...

How nice! And I just love those pretty butterflies!

grammy said...

How sweet (o:
So fun to receive gifts...and even better to get to give them (o: