Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Walk to the New Church

Many of you know we have built a new church facility.  Last Sunday was our last service in our downtown facility.  Our buildings and property were purchased by Lee University.
Rather than post pictures - - - - since I did NOT carry my camera on our 4.5 mile walk, I am giving you a link to my friend's blog.  Please visit it and see what my husband and I completed.  Then try and find us in the crowd.   ha ha ha
(I will post pictures of the interior within the next few blogs.)

He who says he abides in HIM ought himself also to walk just as HE walked.  1 John 2:6 

7 comments:

Amy DeTrempe said...

That was so neat to see. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I loved the photos on her blog. What beautiful weather for the walk to the new building.

Jane said...

Wonderful! Great job.

Jane

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Lynda, What an inspirational post... I did see the pictures on your friend's blog. I'm impressed... What a great walk... Love the red t-shirts.

I know you are excited about your new facilities.... Congrats... What denomination are you all?

Hugs,
Betsy

Pat said...

That was quite a site to see all those red shirts walking....and 4.5 miles is QUITE A HIKE! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Lynda said...

BETSY - We are Southern Baptist and our congregation is First Baptist.

George said...

I think it is neat the way you moved to your new building. It's also wonderful that so many members walked to your new building.