This is the view from our coffee bar area. If you look just to the left of the TV screen under the Halo of lights, you will see what looks like a window. It is the top half of one of our library doors. When we are inside the library, we see these windows - - - which form the wall to the left of the above picture.
There are creatures on the hill. Can you see them? How about a closeup?
These geese have been morning visitors many days. Some times you will see them on the lake to the right of this picture. The place where I usually park at work overlooks this water.
These are not my best pictures but I just wanted you to see what a blessing it is to work at our new location. What a change from being downtown and seeing buildings everywhere. The interesting thing is the road in front of our church is extremely busy but we have this bit of solitude behind us.
And for another new view of our church, check out our webpage that has been completely redesigned!
. . . Go up and view the country . . . Joshua 7:2b




11 comments:
I'm so thrilled for you about having a new library, how exciting it must be to work in such a clean organized environment.
Hope your Monday started off well!
Hi Lynda, Wow---your new facilities are fabulous. I enjoyed seeing the pictures... I know you are thrilled being there... I'm so happy for you...
God Bless...
Hugs,
Betsy
This looks like a beautiful building -- it must be a pleasure to work there. The fact that you have the lake and wildlife right there is a great bonus.
love the geese picture!! I bet it is nice to have a bit of a country feel around you!!
betty
What a beautiful place! Glad that you are enjoying it!
Jane
Hi Lynda, What a blessing to have these large windows to enjoy God's creation. I enjoyed browsing the church's new website. Thanks so much for sharing with us and have a great day.
You have a coffee bar in your library??? Amazing.
Love the views, the geese are so pretty.
Your church has a great website too!
Wow - the new place is really snazzy! Coffer bar? I love those big windows facing the pond. What a beautiful look out!
What beautiful scenery! How blessed to work in an area of such peace and beauty... blessings your way, bobbi
I had no idea that lake was there! The windows are beautiful. I loved seeing the geese. Thanks for sharing your new views!! I can't wait to see it all in person!
Wow! Your church surroundings are beautiful! :-)
~Ron
Post a Comment