Shopping fun that is. I had another vacation day on Monday and finished everything. Fortunately my list was not difficult and I went out in the morning before the traffic and crowds got heavy. These are decorations in our small shopping mall. (Pictures were taken with my phone.)
Yes, those are palm trees in Tennessee and I think they are real since there is dirt around the base and you could see some brown on the ends of the fronds.
It was actually a great day of customer service. Bed, Bath, and Beyond is especially to be commended for their abundance of workers as well as their great attitude. They really acted like they wanted to be of service. Some other stores had enough help but you could tell they were just there to do their job. Sears and Ace are some other stores with smiling, helpful workers. I can tell you a story about Sears after Christmas - - - but not before or someone will know his/her gift.
And the Christmas food is getting done, too. My grandmother’s recipe for fruit salad is almost done and ready for a feast with my daughter and her husband. Plus I threw some vegetable soup on to cook this morning so supper was easy tonight. There are still a few presents to wrap but not an overwhelming stack.
I should get a chance to post again before Saturday. If not, Merry, Merry Christmas to you!!!!!
And having food and raiment let us be therewith content . I Timothy 6:8



8 comments:
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
How nice is it to be done? very nice.
Love seeing palm trees...oh, wait I have them everywhere. :)
Our BB&B is also always stocked with helpful people. Must be their company motto.
I made my meat sauce for our Christmas Eve lasagna...the house smells divine.
I hope your Christmas is just wonderful, like you.
xoxo
Suz
It feels good when things get crossed off the to do list! If you had time, maybe once the holidays are over, you should write a glowing letter to BB&B about your experience there. Even mention a name or two if you remembered it. That would go over so big for the employees there. My nieces all work in retail and it is hell during the holiday season!
Have a Wonderful Christmas!
Great ya have Christmas almost wrapped up!!! Girl, I'll be right over for some of that hot veggie soup...it sure sound good. I've been out chasin' a couple of wild~eyed cows and fixin' fence. A barbed wire broke and hubby will not be in 'till late tonight. I am woman.....
God bless and you have yourself a Merry little Christmas sweetie!!!
merry Christmas misslynda,
may you have the best Christmas ever with your family. it's awesome that strangers like us will be able to meet one day at His feet. what glory that will be.
nikonsniper steve
You've been busy!!! Glad you're having good experiences out there in the craziness of it all. Have a blessed, safe and happy Christmas...
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you!
Jane
Post a Comment