I am sending you to the Muncks blog where they are doing Christmas Giveaways. We LOVE this family. Their children are some of the most polite young people I know.
Lynda
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. 2 Corinthians 9:15
Nice of you to mention that family, Lynda... I'm not 'into' giveaways at all--so I won't visit. But--I'm sure many of your followers will visit the Muncks.
I was just talking to a polite young man yesterday, who commented that he had been raised to be polite but most of his peers did not know how to be courteous because no one had taught them. He says he gets a lot of positive reactions to his courtesy. I bet he does!
5 comments:
thanks! that was a cool giveaway!!
betty
Nice of you to mention that family, Lynda... I'm not 'into' giveaways at all--so I won't visit. But--I'm sure many of your followers will visit the Muncks.
Hugs,
Betsy
fun
I will go over there (o:
Well ya know how much I love a great giveaway! I'm off to check out this lovely family.
God bless ya and have a most splendid day sweetie!!!
I was just talking to a polite young man yesterday, who commented that he had been raised to be polite but most of his peers did not know how to be courteous because no one had taught them. He says he gets a lot of positive reactions to his courtesy. I bet he does!
Post a Comment