This will not be stellar news to many of you but in our vicinity, it bears mentioning. We have had very cold weather this week and for our area, there was a dusting of snow Sunday evening. However, my daughter lives 45 minutes out of town - - - on top of a mountain - - - about 600 feet higher in elevation than us. On Monday morning, we had clear roads and barely anything left on the ground. Check out her blog to see what their yard looked like. The cabin at the end of the video is where she and her husband live.
And my plans are to catch back up with you by this weekend. Between holiday activities and still waiting for some energy from the pills treating my under-active thyroid - - - there is not too much of me left over to blog. Given a choice, sleep usually wins! However, I am still trying to read everyone's posts. Love you all!
For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth Job 37:6a
15 comments:
Hope you are well, We've had just a dusting as well and very cold temps. I'm going to go over and check out your daughter's blog now and see all of her snow.... brrrrrrr... Stay warm...
Hope you get some rest and feel stronger soon.
I visited your daughter's blog. What a pretty place she lives in. That wind and snow look so cold!
Your daughter's place looks like ours with all the snow - minus the mountains of course.
I am sorry to hear that you have not been feeling up to par. I hope those pills kick in soon and give your thyroid a boost. I am familiar with not having energy and it leaves a lot to be desired.
Keeping you in my prayers.
I looked at Amanda's blog --and they must have a fabulous cabin on top of that mountain. Are they in the Chilhowee area of the Cherokee National Forest????? We have been waterfalling in that area in past.
We got about 6 inches of snow up here --with all of that wind also. This morning's low was about 5 degrees... Now they are saying we could get some ICE... Yipes!!!!
Thanks for sharing... I know you are proud of your daughter and hubby.
Hugs,
Betsy
It's cold here, too! I think there is more cold weather on its way. One of my friends said she saw the wasps building their nests in the ground earlier this fall and she thought that was a sign of cold to come!
I can't blame you for letting sleep win over at times -- I do that myself. We got quite a bit of snow here to go with our cold. I'm still ready for Spring!!
I did check out your daughter's blog! WOW! I'm with you, I would choose sleep over blogging if only I could sleep, some nights insomnia gets the best of me :)
enjoy the rest of your week :)
betty
Going to check out her blog too.
I hope you feel some zip back soon....stay warm and take it easy. :)
That video on her blog made me cold and I was not even there! Sleep, it will give you more years they say C:
hope you get your energy back
this season pretty much zaps us (o:
oh man lots of snow!!!
I looked at the blog that your daughter has and I think it is great!!!
God's Blessings to you . . . and your wonderful family!!!
Lon
I hope you feel better soon and regain your energy!
Jane
Lynda, I hope you feel better soon and get a break in the cold weather you've been having.
~Ron
Praying for continous strenght Miss Lynda; It is has been cold in NY too, but nothing like your place. Hope your weather gets better soon.
I just also want to thank you for visiting me and your gracious comment as always. Have a lovely Christmas:) Love, Toyin
Thanks for joining us at Bible Questions and Answers.
I went to visit your daughter on her mountain top. WOW!
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment