Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Computor Tutor

I have wanted to learn how to change the appearance of my blog for a while.   And I want to know how to add pages as well as list posts on the side alphabetically.   I tried to figure it out myself but could not.  So today I went to visit some experts.   We met here.
This is the family's business.  You may have visited their link before to see the pictures of the dogs they groom and/or board.  They also have a doggie day care which is quite popular.  Visit this blog to meet my expert teachers!  These young ladies are beautiful inside and out and some of the sweetest Christian women I know.  THANK YOU for helping me!

So look for some changes in the future (the current look of my page was just practice) - - - - and hopefully our library blog that will launch this week or next at the latest!


If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  James 1:5

11 comments:

George said...

This looks pretty good if it's just practice. I'm glad you found some good tutors and some wonderful people at the same time.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Very nice blog look, Lynda... I love it....
Hugs,
Betsy

Buttercup said...

Your blog looks really cute. I love being able to change the look. I asked for help on the blog and a blogger friend came to my assistance. For awhile it had just escaped me.

Busy Bee Suz said...

It can be overwhelming to make any changes yourself....I have done this too. {I made a second blog, just to try out new layouts...so I would not totally ruin everything. :)}
Best of luck. Oh, that pups face is so yummy. ;)

Patsy said...

You will enjoy I am sure, and so will we. Have fun with you blog.

Deborah said...

I'm glad you found some help...there's so much to learn, and things are always changing! Have a great day!

Rae said...

Looks pretty. Once you start making changes you will get hooked and want to change it up frequently for a fresh new look. I checked out the girl's blog and it is wonderful. They are some really special young ladies. It was so nice of them to help you.

Anonymous said...

It is very attractive! Have a great evening.

Bobbie said...

I like it! And how nice for these gals to help you out... I will have to check out their blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Miss Lynda for allowing us to help you! We enjoyed getting to spend some time with you. Feel free to stop by the store anytime:)

Hope you have a great weekend!
Love E, A, and R Munck

Caribbean Cindy said...

That's a session I for sure wish I could have sat in on! It's so wonderful to have smart young people around!