"We've only just begun . . . " a new library blog at my work. If you have time, you can check it out. If not, it's okay, too.
http://libraryfbc.blogspot.com/
Be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2a
8 comments:
I've joined as a follower and am looking forward to it.
It looks as if you have a great start on your library blog. You have a great collection of new books.
Love it, Lynda.... I know you are proud of it... Hope it works out well.. It's a great idea to get the word out to your people.. Congrats.
Hugs,
Betsy
Love the new cute background.I will follow the library's new blog, can't belive you guys have one now *yay*. Are you the one posting?
Hey sweetie, I'm off to see what's goin' on over there.
God bless ya girl and enjoy your day!!! :o)
That was fun...I liked looking at the titles...because I could find them at our library or a book store (o:
Stopping by to thank you for your encouragement and good advice. I'm aiming for an outline by next month. Have a great Saturday!
That is great looking blog Lynda. Thanks for sharing that wonderful bible verse, needed that reminder. Hope your health is well and you are staying strong:)
Post a Comment