Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

On the Go Dinners

This is an icon from
On the Go Dinners

Today was the first time we ordered from them and will not be the last.  We got the Roast Chicken Bake with potatoes and carrots.  It was delicious!  For a very reasonable price, a 12' X 9" pan was delivered to my workplace.  All I had to do was pop it in the oven for 30 minutes when I got home.  Some people have said it is enough for 4 people but at least five people with average appetites could have been fed.  If you had small children, perhaps six or 7.
 
So if you live in Cleveland, you might want to consider trying a meal that someone else has made for you.  It sure saves some time in the kitchen and it was nice to relax after work.
Give me enough food to live on, neither too much nor too little.  Proverbs 30:8

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

This sounds great. I haven't used anything quite like it, but do a fair amount of prepared food. Hope to start cooking more when I'm not working full-time.

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is awesome. I have heard of these types of places before...but never knew they delivered????
Good for you!

Rachel said...

Wow! Sounds easy, I will inform my mother ;)

George said...

We have a similar place up here, but I don't believe they deliver. But it looks as if you've come across something that is both convenient and helpful. And best of all, it was delicious.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

That sounds fabulous, Lynda... For busy people, it is perfect... Glad you found them.
Hugs,
Betsy