Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy Week

I probably won't have time for a lengthy post until later in the week.  A church library conference has my time scheduled this weekend.

Last weekend's weather moved our house's foundation quite a bit.  But we are still waiting on an insurance person to evaluate it so I won't elaborate on that at this point.

But life is good cuz God is good!   Couldn't do life without HIM!

8 comments:

West Side of Straight said...

Happy belated Anniversary! Yes, it sure is a busy time of the year. I've been so busy too, and haven't been blogging or reading. Did just post too. Have a great weekend Miss Lynda! jo

Rachel said...

I hope everything works out about your house. You got it! God is good.

Rachel

Rachel said...

I hope everything works out about your house. You got it! God is good.

Rachel

Busy Bee Suz said...

Foundations shifting gives me many bad images in my head! I hope all is well.
Take care,
Suz

Terra said...

I add my "amen" to that.
"On Christ alone, I'll take my stand. All other ground is shifting sand".
I hope your home's foundations will be repaired soon.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers, friend.

betty said...

oh my gosh! that is awful about the house's foundation being moved a bit! That happens at times here with people who build on hills and then there are mudslides.

The conference sounds like a good one! Honestly, I have told my husband on many occasion (and perhaps you too) I think working in a library would be a very rewarding thing to do; I'd even enjoying stacking books (of course I liked filing when I worked in offices :)

hope you get a bit of rest this weekend along the way

betty

Buttercup said...

Hope you have a good weekend at the conference and all the insurance issues work out well.