Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Beautiful than Legos

This is inside the basement - - NOT being able to look outside  Praise God!  Our wonderful workers were done by mid-afternoon!  The construction crews are our heroes.

 
There is obviously more to do - - and he told us all the steps including letting the blocks/mortar cure before jacking the house a bit to put in a beam - - and waterproofing, drains, retaining wall, landscaping.  I'll take pics along the way  - - - and have more from today but realized that I am tired.  The relief of having a closed basement allowed me to "stop and rest".

We are soooo thankful for the workers and their great demeanor - - - always polite.  They never tired of educating and updating us on their progress. . . . . so I'll write again in a few days or next weekend but thank you, friends for praying us through and PRAISING HIM, too!

So we built the wall . . . Nehemiah 4:6

7 comments:

George said...

I've never seen Legos look that good.

Amanda said...

Looks good. ;) Nice post before that too. Glad that life is beginning to look a little more normal.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that they have done such efficient and quick work and allowed you a chance to "relax" just a bit after such a harrowing experience.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Unbelievable!! Praise God is right indeed!! So thankful your husband is okay, and that your workers are so efficient. Bless all of you, and I pray that life stays less exciting for all of you now ;) -Tammy

betty said...

I am definitely impressed with their workmanship and their continual working on this project! Looking good indeed!

betty

Savories of life said...

You are in my prayers!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Beautiful!!!! I am so glad things are moving ahead and you can rest now.
xo