The Nativity Set is on the left as you enter the front doors.
The Welcome Center Desk - - what you see when you enter the doors above. (I was on the staircase to take this one.)
Here is the back of that desk - - looking toward the front. I love our ceiling.
The PowerPoint announcements also include our new library books.
And here are the stairs.
How about a few Christmas trees?
There have been year-end celebrations almost every day this month. The diverse gatherings have included groups from our church and also outside organizations who utilize our facilities. Some events are catered by our wonderful food ministry staff. Others are pot-luck. The tables below were the beginning decorations for a women's Sunday School Class. (I think they had a total of eight tables but I left before all had finished.) They had volunteers decorate each table with their china from home. All coordinated beautifully but were each unique.
She will give birth to a son and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21 (Thank you, Friend, Cindy, for letting me use one of your favorite verses!)














13 comments:
Wow, the nativity scene, architecture and table decor are all beautiful.
Gorgeous, Lynda... I know you all are proud of that new facility.. Christmas is a special time for churches --with so much going on..
I used to take the week after Christmas off since we were all so exhausted!!!!! ha
God Bless You and your church family.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Betsy
Wow! Everything is just beautiful!!
It all looks so festive and joyful! I love that large nativity....lovely.
What a great idea using home-brought Christmas china for each table; love it.
I hope you are enjoying the season and are not working too hard!
xo
What a beautiful place.Lovely nativity scene and place settings. Merry Christmas!
Very pretty. They really did a good job decorating.
That is beautiful
we had a Christmas tea at our church where everyone decorated a table...it was great.
So excited that you are going to be Grandparents
It is wonderful!!!
What a beautiful setting for celebrating and worship. Thanks for your sweet and thoughtful note about Diane. So appreciated.
What a beautiful library!
I really like the way your church is decorated for Christmas, but the building itself is beautiful. The women did a wonderful job of decorating the tables for their luncheon.
I hope you and your entire family have a very Merry Christmas.
I enjoyed these photos very much Lynda. I gifted mama's Nativity Set to the church and they are displaying it in the child education building foyer. I know she would be so happy!
God bless you and your family. Have a Merry Christmas.
I'm just blown away with the grandeur of it all. Everything is so beautiful sweetie.
Thanks for sharin'!
God bless and have a most bright and beautiful Christmas with those you hold near and dear.
MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!! :o)
Hiya Miss Lynda,
The entire building is beautiful, did you help with it?
Happy Holidays
Post a Comment