I met our kids at the pediatrician's office today so I could hold Benjamin Thomas for my first time. Our last visit together was in the NICU when he held my finger.
Long story short, the beginning of this week was not exactly what anyone anticipated but he is a "normal, healthy newborn" now! Face shots of him are being reserved for my daughter to post first. There are none on her blog yet but you can look for future updates at http://bearcatfeet.blogspot.com
We are head over heels in love big time with this small bundle. He is our first grandchild. (The picture was taken with my cell phone but I am sure I will have a BUNCH more after Sunday.)
You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.
14
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139

10 comments:
So very happy for you and thankful he is doing well!!!
Congrats to all! Your smile on your face says it all! Much blessings to your family! He looks so adorable and he just fits right in Grammy's arms; a very safe place to be!!!
betty
Congratulations, Grammy! I look forward to seeing more pictures.
Congratulations! Sweet photo.
So happy and excited for all of you! Can't wait to see more pictures. Blessings, hugs and congratulations, Grammy!
Congratulations, Lynda! There is nothing greater than being a Grandmother! Other that being a Mom, that is! Benjamin looks so precious and sweet!
Congratulations!
Even though this photo is small, I can see your HUGE smile! Congratulations...I'm glad he is here and healthy to boot! Can't wait to see more photos.
Enjoy.
xoxoxoxo
Congratulations Gramma!!!! So happy for you. A new miracle to love and enjoy! God Bless you and the whole family!
I'm a Grammy too, Lynda!!!!! Enjoy that precious bundle of joy.
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment