Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Couple of Links

I follow the blogs of two very creative people who are also great assets to their communities.  They just happen to be mother and daughter.  Both just bought new cameras.

 I love the pictures of light the daughter took.  Here is the link:

On her mom's link, the pictures of the flowers on the fence are stunning.  I have never seen sidewalk landscaping like that before.

In other news, I am trying to play catch-up with your blogs - - - will not get comments on all but will read them.  It has been a busy month!

Presently, my knee is doing fairly okay!  I don't have pain.  Swelling has gone down.  Now the trick will be for me not to overdo because I feel better.  It could be a definite set-back.  But it feels so good to feel good!

In old age, your body no longer serves you so well. Muscles slacken, grip weakens, joints stiffen.  Ecclesiastes 12:3a  The Message
(Yes, I know it's not the cheeriest of verses - - but it's the truth, isn't it?)

 

6 comments:

Pat said...

I visited both links and were impressed with all the photos. Thanks for sharing!

Terra said...

Now be sure and rest that knee. This is a good "excuse" for reading.

Buttercup said...

Glad your knee is doing better. Isn't it a great feeling! On the days when I'm doing better I want to keep doing and going and forget that I can easily overdo.

Busy Bee Suz said...

It feels good to feel good. Can I quote you on that??? :)
Glad all is well.
I'm going to check out the links you've shared.
Take care...and TAKE IT EASY!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad your knee is doing better, Lynda. Thanks for sharing these links. John and I appreciate your prayers so much. He has over 80 stitches but is doing well.
Wishing you a nice day!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Glad your knee is doing better. A great reason to prop your feet up and be still. I think I just threw my knee out.......