The good news - - you don't have to remember how to do math to know what time it is if you know how to read a regular clock. This is in one of the classrooms where our older daughter and some of her friends tutor. I visited her at work on Friday.
Their math lab was renovated and expanded this summer to accommodate and better showcase their math redesign that received the
This is another view of the same lab - - - 88 computers!
Cleveland State Community College has some pretty landscaping, too.
Picnic tables can be found between parking lots and buildings.
This bridge is between parking lots. I like Pampas Grass plumes - - - but don't touch the grass. You can cut your finger - - - I wonder how I know that?!!!
More bridges. These were found on just a short stretch of our Greenway
that I walked on Friday.
The entire area is well-lighted.
And if you don't want to walk - - you can play a while.
My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. Psalm 71:15














8 comments:
Lucky I can tell time. That clock totally confuses me! Wishes for a great week.
Cute clock. Greenway looks nice. Glad you were able to walk there. Maybe we can meet there on occasion and walk together with the stroller.
That is a cool looking clock! Very unique whoever creative it! Looks like a great college campus!
hope the week ahead is a good one!
betty
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
That is an awesome library with 80 computers!! I like those grasses!
I never was good at math, but I think I could tell the approximate time.
WOW....love the inside as well as the outside.
I laughed at your pompous grass comment...we have it and the dogs trample through. I always know because they come in with lines across their heads!!! :)
The clock gave me a headache!!!!
I'm glad I can mostly tell time because I'd never be able to do some of those math problems!! :) The Greenway looks very peaceful.
Looks like a pretty place to walk.
As an English major, which is in my case a person who can't do math... I don't think that letters and numbers belong together. You could say I am racist about math :)
Post a Comment