![]() | ||
| Ricky, Lynda, Sandie, Kevin |
On Saturday, January 5, I drove to the Augusta, GA area to be with my siblings. Our younger brother was there from NY State to visit our other brother and sister.
Here we are in 1955.
![]() | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Lynda, born 1951; Ricky, born 1954; Kevin, born 1955; Sandie, born 1952
Rick and I have our mom's features. Sandie and Kev favor our dad.
|
![]() |
| Mary (Rick's Wife), Rick, Lynn, San, Kev |
Mirror Image - - This is a copycat of our grandmother and her sisters in the 1940's.
Fortunately we thought to take a few pictures before the sun had set completely. Lots of cars because lots of people were there. I got to see two new babies born this past year as well as my nieces and nephew. We had some super delicious barbeque for lunch. My sister was a wonderful hostess and gave up her comfortable beds for some of us. That was great for us but made me tired for her!
We had a wonderful time together. We are truly blessed that we all have a good relationship. As most families, we have weathered many storms - - both together and separately. It's nice to be able to come out safely on the same shore.
(And I hope to catch up on blogging. Life has been BUSY!)
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Matthew 12:50





7 comments:
I love seeing you with your siblings. I had no idea you were born so close together. Great to make a good family memory!
What a nice day and what nice pictures! I hope you've been busy with fun.
I've been enjoying the note pad you sent. Again, thanks!
That is good that life has been busy Lynda!! Retirement has been good for you!
What great pictures of you and your siblings! You do all look a lot alike! Wow, too, your mom was busy with you guys born so close like that!! Glad you guys had a chance to get together like this!
betty
How wonderful. I am so glad you were able to join them. The photos are so cute and heartwarming; it's lovely how you all get along!!!! New babies??? JOY JOY JOY!
XO
What a terrific time of fellowship. Thank you for sharing the pics of your visit.
What precious times, a real blessing that you could all spend quality time together...and have such fun, the pictures are great old and new! Thanks for sharing.
That is so neat, Lynda... Having siblings and getting to be with them is truly awesome... I think all four of you favor each other.... Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment