Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Normal Life

I visited a couple of friends this week.
Believe it or not, the black cat was purring like crazy!
He just looks fierce.
Here is the BEST visit!  I saw him at a couple of stores once each week during the last couple of weeks.  We had a lot of fun shopping and looking around.  He is big enough to walk so he alternated between the cart, walking, and my arms whenever he would let me hold him long enough.  Precious, precious boy!
I have also taken time to do a bunch of annual medical appointments.  Between doctors' and lab visits, I enjoyed a delicious lunch.  (I only ate three of the potato chips.)
Plus I am still really busy with projects around the house.   The summer will be over before I make too much of a dent on my "to do" list - - - but I will rejoice in what did get checked off.
And of course, we celebrated the wonderful people in our lives on Father's Day!
We were with Joshua's family for dinner and it was wonderful as always!
 Many of you are to be commended for being so diligent in your blogging.  I do well to keep up with reading most of them!  Generally my goal is to update once a week.  Thanks for your posts.

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.  Psalm 16:11

 

 

11 comments:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

You are so busy! Joshua's getting so big.

TexWisGirl said...

sweet little co-shopper. :)

just enjoy your summer while it's here! we'll be around whenever you have time for blogging. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Wishing you a very nice day, Lynda.

Buttercup said...

Always glad to see you visiting. I started my first post-retirement home project this week. It's a long list, but it's good to start getting things at home better organized. Have a great week!

Terri D said...

Wonderful photos, Linda! The black cat looks like a good purrer! ;)

You have a beautiful, beautiful family! It is good to hear from you, whenever you have time to post!! Thanks for keeping up with all of us!

Joyful said...

It looks like you've been keeping busy with fun stuff and some practical stuff around the house. The summer is flying by and yet it has only just begun as it has been raining here so much that the garden isn't growing as fast as it should Have a wonderful rest of the month!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Benjamin is walking? What?
Oh, he is the cutest shopping partner ever. Enjoy!!!
Summer is flying isn't it???
XOXO

Linda said...

Awwwww....Lynda, I love this post! Beautiful photos! I do believe that the black cat was purring like crazy. I have had three black cats in my life and they have all been very sweet and special.

Enjoy your time! Thank you so much for sharing.

Theresa said...

Hi there my new friend:) I will be taking a peek at your blog so I will know JUST who MissLynda is:) Have a blessed day and thanks for paying me a visit and leaving your sweet comment! My Daughter broke her arm and shattered her elbow. LONG surgery to repair it! She is on the mend and I am ever so thankful! HUGS!

Caribbean Cindy said...

Great Father's Day photos - know it was such a special day for all of you!!

Caribbean Cindy said...

Great Father's Day photos - know it was such a special day for all of you!!