Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Lynda Loves Pizza

Go to this link for a very yummy Pizza-fied Chicken recipe.  I made it for our lunch today with just a couple of modifications.  I used Pizza Quick Sauce (rather than crushed tomatoes) and Italian Cheese Blend (rather than mozzarella).  It was delicious and fulfilled my pizza craving without the crust made of bread.  I only had peppers and onions but they were still enough toppings to make it very delicious!

Hungry Girl is one of my favorite shows.  She has high energy and good tips for cutting fat and calories from recipes we enjoy.



 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great recipe - thx for sharing the link!

George said...

This sounds delicious. It's definitely worth a try.

Terri D said...

Lynda, that recipe sounds yummy! I've printed out Hungry Girl's recipes several times, but didn't know she also has a TV show. I'll have to watch for it. Thanks for the link!

Buttercup said...

This does look good. I love pizza, but try not to indulge too often. It's very easy in New York. There are pizza places on every other block, and they sell it by single slices. It makes a very easy and not expensive meal. Hope you have a great weekend!

Linda said...

It sounds really good, Lynda! Thanks so much for sharing.

Karen said...

This is great. I am determined to cut down on carbs!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Your Pizza looks and sounds delicious... We love pizza and have it on occasion....Thanks for the recipe.

Hugs,
Betsy

Busy Bee Suz said...

Can I say YUM?
Oh, I did.
That looks awesome and not so bad for us either.
XOXO