Super - For many of you, that refers to the football game tonight. Those who know me know that I don't care a thing about football. However, my computer sits in the den where the game is on TV. I have no clue what the score is but I just saw the halftime show with The Who. The instumentals and lights were excellent. I liked their voices better in the 70's. It was fun to hear the crowd sing with them.
Another SUPER is my camera is fixed!!!! I should be embarrassed to tell this but I am so happy it didn't cost me anything that I don't care who knows. My younger daughter and husband were here today for our older daughter's birthday. The younger has the same camera as me but a year newer model. She looked at my black LCD screen, then looked at the top of my camera, and pushed a button and Voila! My screen is back!!!! I didn't know I could toggle between the "eye viewer" and the LCD screen. Younger said, "Don't feel stupid. It happened to me, too and I almost had a heart attack when it did." So this technologically-challenged person will have pictures for you next weekend.
Super - - - that's what our celebration was today for the older's birthday. Great food cooked by me and even better fellowship together. Plus my husband got an old big TV moved to the basement in front of his treadmill. Our son-in-law helped do that. My husband has spent some time down there over the last couple of weeks clearing out old stuff and organizing a bit more.
Super meeting yesterday - - - - Our church librarians had an associational meeting. Our speaker was from Nashville. He is extremely encouraging and motivating. During his presentation, he made a point to incorporate each person into his talk. He would move around the room and ask rhetorical questions - - - even sat at each table to help with an "assignment" he gave at the end. Our host church provided a phenomenal breakfast.
Super shower - - After the meeting, some sweet ladies from our church hostessed a baby shower for the daughter of a friend. Don't you just love baby showers? The gifts are so cute and precious. We "ooo-ed and aaahhh-ed" over tiny shoes and soft blankets and the cutest little girl clothes.
Super date - - - we both had a busy, busy work week in addition to the weekend, so my sweet hubby invited me on a date last night. It was at our little Italian restaurant up the road. Now it's back to a super job tomorrow!
Another SUPER is my camera is fixed!!!! I should be embarrassed to tell this but I am so happy it didn't cost me anything that I don't care who knows. My younger daughter and husband were here today for our older daughter's birthday. The younger has the same camera as me but a year newer model. She looked at my black LCD screen, then looked at the top of my camera, and pushed a button and Voila! My screen is back!!!! I didn't know I could toggle between the "eye viewer" and the LCD screen. Younger said, "Don't feel stupid. It happened to me, too and I almost had a heart attack when it did." So this technologically-challenged person will have pictures for you next weekend.
Super - - - that's what our celebration was today for the older's birthday. Great food cooked by me and even better fellowship together. Plus my husband got an old big TV moved to the basement in front of his treadmill. Our son-in-law helped do that. My husband has spent some time down there over the last couple of weeks clearing out old stuff and organizing a bit more.
Super meeting yesterday - - - - Our church librarians had an associational meeting. Our speaker was from Nashville. He is extremely encouraging and motivating. During his presentation, he made a point to incorporate each person into his talk. He would move around the room and ask rhetorical questions - - - even sat at each table to help with an "assignment" he gave at the end. Our host church provided a phenomenal breakfast.
Super shower - - After the meeting, some sweet ladies from our church hostessed a baby shower for the daughter of a friend. Don't you just love baby showers? The gifts are so cute and precious. We "ooo-ed and aaahhh-ed" over tiny shoes and soft blankets and the cutest little girl clothes.
Super date - - - we both had a busy, busy work week in addition to the weekend, so my sweet hubby invited me on a date last night. It was at our little Italian restaurant up the road. Now it's back to a super job tomorrow!
Finally, brethren, . . . . whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; . . . . . if [there be] any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8
4 comments:
Glad that your camera is back up and running.
Wow you have alot of supers! I am glad you have your camera fixed too. Take lots of pictures and have fun with it.
P.s. tell your daughter happy birthday for me.
=o)
Super post from a very Super lady!! Very happy that your camera is working again. What would we do without our children showing us things??
LOL - Those tricky little cameras. Glad yours is 'fixed'. Now we just need to see the pictures.
Post a Comment