Cleaning the gutters and getting ready to wash them.
Almost ready to paint. Can't you tell it really needs it?
New Color.
It is really a happy color to look at on these gray days.
I will show you all of it when there is a complete front or back. One side is done. The front needs the porch stained and the door painted - - - also the stucco on the bottom needs painting. However those can be reached without the scaffolding. Bill figures he has climbed the scaffolding about 15 - 20 times each day he has worked on the weekends. He is a good, good man and wonderful husband. I need to learn to pamper him more. He deserves it.
We want to replace all our windows, too, at some point but that is not the first thing on our list - - even though we are ready for them. You know I will update you on our projects as they are completed or in progress.
And he dreamed , and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. Genesis 28:12





11 comments:
Wow--that is a huge undertaking... Hope the bad weather which is coming won't effect his efforts..... I LOVE that color..
Our house will have to be painted soon --but we will hire it out I'm sure....
Good Luck and keep us posted... You have a wonderful husband, Lynda.
Hugs,
Betsy
Hi Lynda, You have chosen a lovely color; I love it! I always cleaned out the gutters at daddy's house but nowdays my knees are too bad to climb a ladder. Your husband is doing a great job. I hope we won't get bad weather. So many states are having snow. Take care and have a blessed Sunday.
I love posts that have scripture... this is nice.
Way to go, watch your step Bill!!! Sounds like he is getting a real workout!
I love the color, it is very cheery! Hope ya'll are having a nice weekend.
I love the color. Green....it is always in season. :)
That is a LOT of work. I imagine that he feels it each day when he is done. {I put up Christmas lights earlier today, and am already sore}
What a delight when it is all done...coming home to a 'fresh' house. I can almost feel your giddiness.
New windows....oh that would be a dream wouldn't it?
xoxo
Suz
I like the new color! I bet it will all look great when everything is completed!! Lots of hard work being done there by your husband!!
hope you have a nice Sunday!
betty
Thank you for sharing!!!
God's wonderful Blessings to you both!!!
Lon
It's good exercise for him. :) I like the color.
Not only is he a GOOD man, but a BRAVE man, too! That looks really HIGH!
I love the new color!
Bill really is a great worker!! That color is going to be so beautiful!!
I kept thinking it was a story about ....well....falling
so glad all is well...hard work...but well (o:
Post a Comment