B #1: Blog - - You don't need all the details but let's just say I do better if someone shows me how to do things on the computer rather than trying to figure them out myself. For all you who probably know this - - - when you are on your blog and go to create a new one, when you begin to create a new profile for the new blog, you are changing the profile on your original blog, too. That's why some of you may have received comments this week from "Mission Statement"! In the library we were trying to set up a blog so our patrons can be updated weekly on information. Once we realized we needed to create a new email address, we eradicated the above problem. When it is up and running, I will let you know.
B#2: Brand-New - - - - Two doors for our house. They both are in the same room. This one leads in from the garage.
This one is on the upper deck on the back of the house. You can see the new color of the house on this portion.
Did you notice the mini-blinds in the windows? They are inside double glass and under warranty for at least 10 years if they malfunction. These storm doors and inside doors qualify for the energy credits - - - - so one of them ended up being "free" when we file taxes.
B #3: Bridal Shower - - - What joy it was to help the daughter of a dear friend begin a new stage in her life. It was a beautiful time today in a beautiful home with beautiful (inside and out) friends.
B #4: Boy - - And on the flip side - - at the same time as the bridal shower, another dear friend had visitation for their son who would have been a quarter-century old in a few short weeks. The sadness of the parents was palpable and almost overwhelming. There are hardly words to say that will help. Just being with them tells them you care and wish you could remove their pain.
B #5: Blend - - That would be Rotel and Velveeta together for a chip dip. It was the comfort food of choice after B #4. However the rest of today's food was healthier!
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a real blessing. Psalm 127:3

14 comments:
I love your new doors and the pretty paint color Lynda. We had an absolutely beautiful day today. I did not even need a sweater outside! Hope you enjoy your Sunday. Take care dear friend.
The doors are beautiful and I LOVE GREEN.
So many good things; sorry about your friends losing a son. My sympathies.
Now, I am craving some processed cheese dip.
"B" is for my middle name, Barbara! Good luck with your library blog.
This is a wonderful 'B' post, although I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friends' son. I also like the new doors and the new color of your house.
Isn't technology wonderful? -- except when it doesn't work the way we expect it to work.
Josh made some amazing queso dip (from scratch) yesterday. You would like it, minus a bit of the heat that he added to it. The doors look great. I'm looking forward to see what has been painted on the house this upcoming Saturday.
Hi Lynda, Love your "B" words ---except the 'boy' one.. Too bad about the death of your friends' son... What a shame. I'll keep them in my prayers.
Love the new doors. We got all new doors and windows a couple of years ago. LOVE them...
Good luck with your church blog.
Hugs,
Betsy
Your new house color is pretty and light.
What is Rotel?
I wish we would have thought of putting in a storm Door.
yours look great.
I have a son that is a quarter of a century old...can't imagine the pain.
I love the taste of Rotel.
Try a brick of low fat cream cheese cover with red pepper jelly...oh my!!!
We have had the cream cheese-jelly spread on crackers and you are correct - - - it IS delicious!
Love your new doors! So fun to spruce things up! Great "B"'s! Enjoy your day! jo
Oh honey, it's just a trial and error thing when it come to bloggin' for me! Heeehehe!!!
I love your new door and that paint color is amazing!!! Just think of the energy you'll save!!!
God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend sweetie!!!
Very nice doors!!!
God Bless,
Lon
We have a door like this and it's wonderful! No dusting the blinds!
The new doors look so great and I love the color of the house!!! Creative blog with all the b's!!
Post a Comment