Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Libary Meeting

 
On this blog of mine, I was going to tell you about our library meeting at church this week.  Since I already posted about it on our library blog, I will link  you there because it doesn't make sense to write about it twice.

  . . . . of making many books there is no end . . . . Ecclesiastes 12:12b



4 comments:

grammy said...

I will go over and look at it. Have a great Mothers Day.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Going to have a look/see.
I hope you have a beautiful mothers day!!!!!

Toyin O. said...

I will be checking it out on the library blog Linda;hope all is well with you; have a wonderful Mother's day.

Caribbean Cindy said...

The food for your meeting looked so great. Absolutely loved that silver dish that folded - how creative!! I know y'all were the BEST hostesses ever and everyone got a big blessing from the meeting!