Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Maestro Masons!

Just some pics of artists at work.








The "cool" thing is nothing is getting into the basement now unless we invite it - - - that would include deer, possum, raccoons, and skunks!  Those were more of a concern to us than household items disappearing. 

I do have a different set of pictures to post - - - not house related - - - maybe you'll get to see them sometime before more house repair.  If you get tired of it all, you don't have to read it.  However, I am doing it for our scrapbook.

. . . . See, the Lord has called by name . . . . and He has filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and understanding, in knowledge and all manner of workmanship . . . . .   Exodus 35:30, 31  

. . . . . every gifted artisan in whose heart the Lord had put wisdom, everyone whose heart was stirred, to come and do the work . . . .   Exodus 36:2  
 

9 comments:

Terra said...

Don't you just love accomplishing a project around the house, especially a repair like this? You will be happy to not have the critters inside.

betty said...

It is cool to see the progress like this through pictures!! Lots of hard diligent work indeed@

betty

Savories of life said...

In the end the wall will be very prety!

grammy said...

Just caught up... looked back at all the 'Broken' walls...
and then the put together walls. Great. I am sure there is a good Sunday school lesson in there somewhere (o:
I am just glad you were able to put it together. PTL

George said...

Thanks for sharing the progress on your home repairs. I like your photo essays, and it's good to know that it's still possible to find people who do good work.

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a beautiful sight!!! I would have been scared about the critters getting IN as well. :)
xo

WPgirl said...

I like how you spell Lynda. There are so few of us in the world.
Just found your blog through NikonSniper. Looking foward to exploring it.
Lynda in Michigan.

Patsy said...

I am glad to see things are coming along well with the house.

Toyin O. said...

You are making quite a progress there, great pictures, thanks for sharing.