Was it only last week when it was a bit cool?
Benjamin was fascinated watching the wind blow through the grass.
(If he looks tired, it is because it was only minutes away from nap-time.)
(If he looks tired, it is because it was only minutes away from nap-time.)
This week we are in short sleeves and even shorts since it is in the low 80s today and tomorrow! This morning, I was cleaning the garage area. Benjamin was happy in the Exersaucer standing and watching me, the cat, the trees - - - whatever caught his attention.
This is the time of year for consignment sales for children. They are held in the spring and autumn. Both of the sales we go to are managed by friends from church. This one is open this entire week.
Grammy needed to build up her stock of toys and as you can see, I was successful. I found Fisher Price, Little Tykes, V-Tech, and Leap Frog items. I don't know who enjoys this stuff more - - - Benjamin or Grammy and Pop Pop!
We have been quite busy around the house this past weekend and week - - but I plan to go back and get your blogs read - - and hopefully will post a bit more - - even if it's only a little bit. I enjoy doing those things so need to find time for them!
7 comments:
He is adorable! What great toys you found for him. The weather has been just perfect, hasn't it?
he looks like a happy boy!
He is so big now and just adorable. Looks like you got some great items at the sale. I recently heard of one in Knoxville that sounds great. Would like to go but not sure if I really want to go that far. Missy
Looks like Grammy's house agrees with Benjamin :) And why not with all the great toys?!? You know I have a few who could come visit you and your toys ;)
So, happy to hear and see the new "season" in life you are in...you and Bill are very blessed!
Oh my gosh....I didn't know he could get any cuter! What a handsome little guy. :) I'm so glad you are enjoying your time with him; what a gift.
I love your treasure trove of toys.
XO
He looks like a really happy boy! Lovely post.
Enjoy playing with this cute little one!
Post a Comment