Whether you talk about it or not, the weather is unusually cold. The news says it is due to a polar vortex. Our forecast last night was for much worse than this so I can live with cold temps because our roads are clear! As you can see, we got a very little bit of snow.
The temperature has not gotten out of the teens but still the sun was able to melt some of the icicles on the back of the house. Isn't the sky unbelievably gorgeous?
With it that cold outside, we played with pretend snow inside. It went below freezing last night and will not be above 32 until early afternoon on Wednesday.
Today was Benjamin's first day back since Christmas break. We had LOTS of fun playing!
We hope you are enjoying time indoors until it warms up outside.
13 comments:
He's grown since the last pictures I saw of him. So cute! I love the idea of playing with the cotton balls as snow :)
seems like a good thing to do when the weather outside is frightful!
I can't complain (about the weather at least, LOL); we've had beautiful sunny days in the mid 70s these past few days.
betty
The blue sky is very pretty but I will be glad for the temps to warm. Such sweet photos you've shared. Take care and have a good day.
That sky is SO BLUE! Love it! I am staying in today also and have no plans on getting out of the house:) It is SO cold all over! Enjoy your day dear friend, BIG HUGS and STAY WARM:)
Glad to see you are having fun with grandson, so cute. Love to see how fast they learn new things.
Benjamin is so grown up -- and so cute. Stayed in today and my big project was rearranging my linen closet, a sorely overdo task. Keep cozy!
Glad your weather isn't as bad as elsewhere. We are cold here, but should have 80s again by the weekend. Your little guy is such a cutie.
Oh my…he is the cutest thing ever. I'm sure you are enjoying your time indoors with him. The pretend snow is genius!!!
pretend snow sounds like a great compromise. :)
I think we're finally going to get above freezing today, which is good since some of the roads around here are still pretty bad. The snow in our yard is still sticking around. Benjamin is adorable, and I know you were delighted to have him back with you.
Wow--Benjamin is GROWING so fast!!!!! What a cutie.
Yes, it has been cold. Our low on the deck yesterday morning was MINUS 10… Thank Goodness that it is finally above freezing today! Yeah!
We got 2 inches of snow --and since it has been so cold, it is still with us… Schools have been closed all week since there has been so much ice/snow on the roads…
Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog post.
Hugs,
Betsy
Your photos are lovely, Lynda! It has been extremely cold here in Montreal, but the weather forecast is calling for warmer temperatures toward the weekend.
Oh your sky is absolutely beautiful! Your grandson is cute too. Have fun together. Hugs, xx
Hi Lynda, Thank you for your comment on my blog: the story you related about the song. The Holy Spirit never ceases to amaze and comfort us! Thanks also for your encouragement and prayers for Kaedyn's ears. It's above freezing today in KC and the snow is starting to melt!!
Post a Comment