Do you like to go out to eat but it's cost prohibitive? Do you ever watch the East Tennessee Shopper on Monday night at 8 pm? If you have cable, it's on channel five. Someone without cable told me it's on 27 on her TV. The show offers coupons for restaurants. Generally it is $20 worth of food for $12. If you are one of the ones who is a first caller and gets a coupon, you go to Mr. & Ms. (hair salon) on 25th St by the recruiting office (near MacDonald's) to pay for it by Friday of the same week you watch the show. We had forgotten that it was back on but I was reminded today. So we are going to Dovino's sometime soon. - - because I was a first caller. I love their pizza. Many other restaurants were featured including Kerri's Restaurant (old Holiday Inn), Smokehouse Restaurant, and Deli Boys Sandwiches - -- among others.
That's it tonight - - - - me talking about food again. hmmmmm - -- but the good news is I have been exercising and (believe it or not) careful about what I eat which has resulted in a weight loss of about 8 pounds in about as many months!!! I probably need to lose at least 15 more - - but I will patiently continue towards that goal.
That's it tonight - - - - me talking about food again. hmmmmm - -- but the good news is I have been exercising and (believe it or not) careful about what I eat which has resulted in a weight loss of about 8 pounds in about as many months!!! I probably need to lose at least 15 more - - but I will patiently continue towards that goal.
Why do you spend your money on junk food, your hard-earned cash on cotton candy? Listen to me, listen well: Eat only the best, fill yourself with only the finest. Isaiah 55:2 (The Message)
2 comments:
Congrats on winning the coupon. Enjoy!!
Good for you - 8 pounds is wonderful!!!
Post a Comment